PTSD Coach Canada
- Reliable information on PTSD and treatments that work
- Tools for screening and tracking your symptoms
- Convenient, easy-to-use tools to help you handle stress symptoms
- Direct links to support and help
- Always with you when you need it
Don’t have a mobile device?
Non-interactive sections of the PTSD Coach Canada app.
How to use PTSD Coach Canada
Together with professional treatment, PTSD Coach Canada provides you dependable resources you can trust. If you have, or think you might have PTSD , this app is for you. Family and friends can also learn from this app. PTSD Coach Canada provides you with information and self-help tools based on research.
NOTE: PTSD is a serious mental health condition that often requires professional evaluation and treatment. PTSD Coach Canada is not intended to replace needed professional care.
Privacy and security
Any data entered by the user of this app is only as secure as the phone/device itself. Use the security features on your device if you are concerned about the privacy of your information.
PTSD Coach Canada was developed by Veterans Affairs Canada in partnership with the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Mental Health Association. PTSD Coach Canada has been adapted from PTSD Coach with permission of the U.S.Department of Veterans Affairs and U.S. Department of Defense.
- Remembrance and ways for you to make remembrance more than something you feel but also something you do.
- The services and benefits offered to Veterans and their families.
With this app, you can:
- Find an event or ceremony near you
- Find the Veterans Affairs Canada office nearest you
- Learn about the New Veterans Charter (NVC)
- Access a screening tool to determine if you qualify for services and benefits under the NVC
- Share your comments on the Veterans Affairs Canada Facebook wall
- Watch a video from the Veterans Affairs Canada YouTube channel
- Download mobile phone wallpapers
- Locate Canadian war cemeteries, monuments and battlefields around the world
- Find contact information for Veterans Affairs Canada
- View eSalute! newsletter articles
- Share this app with a friend
OSI Connect is a free mental health learning and self-management mobile app developed to help OSI patients and their families understand the nature of operational stress injuries (OSIs) and to provide help through the OSI Clinic Network across Canada. The resources on OSI Connect address challenges including post-traumatic stress and triggers, depression, anger, sleep problems, substance abuse, stress management and more.
Developed by the Royal Ottawa OSI Clinic with the support of Veterans Affairs Canada, this app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, BlackBerry and Android devices. OSI Connect is a regularly updated, information rich, interactive mobile application. There are assessments, videos and clear information for Veterans and others with an OSI, including how to get an OSI clinic appointment.