The Town of Okotoks has officially launched a web and mobile citizen reporting platform to keep our beautiful Town spruced up.
Click ‘n Fix is a useful communication tool to offer residents a way to notify Town staff of issues in the community through an online and mobile interface. The place-based reporting platform allows residents to document concerns on public property ranging from damaged sidewalks to graffiti in our parks or a malfunctioning traffic signal, as examples.
Our goal is to provide citizens with useful communication channels so you can play an active role in improving your Town. Before you report an issue, it is important for you to kow our guidelines for commenting and reporting.
Please use the online reporting service to report:
- Location-based issues on public property like potholes and graffiti.
- Non-emergency, non-crime, non-bylaw issues. (For emergencies, call 9-1-1. For non-emergency crime or a bylaw issue, contact Municipal Enforcement at 403-938-8913).
We discourage and immediately close or delete reports that:
- Deal with crime or bylaw issues
- Complaints that are not location-based (political issues for example)
- Are offensive, profane, abusive or sexually explicit
- Invade personal privacy (do not post private addresses or names)
- Promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination
- Advertise or market commercial activity or that link to non-related sites
- Suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Could compromise public safety, security, or Town operations
- Insult, attack or target specific individuals (The Town of Okotoks reserves the right to notify the RCMP of any cyber bullying activity)
*for issues involving private property click here