The RCMP Stettler and the RCMP Serious Crimes Branch South, continue to investigate the shooting of a male that occurred in Stettler, Alberta on April 7, 2015. Although two Stettler men and a woman were initially arrested in relation to this event, the investigation has progressed and all have been released from custody with no charges at this time.
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a truck, which was stolen during the altercation that led to the shooting. The outstanding vehicle is described as:
- Black, four door 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty diesel pickup truck.
- At the time of the theft, the truck was bearing Alberta licence plate BPM 6591
- It has unique features including “Lamborghini” style doors, also called “scissor doors” which rotate vertically rather than outwardly when opened.
- A Harley Davidson emblem is located at the vehicle’s trim level, although this vehicle is not the Harley Davidson edition.
- A slip tank in the cargo area.
- After market rims.
The RCMP cautions everyone not to approach the vehicle and or its occupants, as they may be armed and dangerous. We are requesting that anyone with information about this shooting or the whereabouts of this truck, to contact the Stettler RCMP, at 403-742-3383,call 911, or Crime Stoppers.