On January 7, 2015 RCMP responded to a break in to a rural mailbox. Pieces of mail had been removed from the mailbox and evidence recovered at the scene lead RCMP to the Pomeroy Inn and Suites and identifying a male suspect. Investigation at the Pomeroy Inn and Suites revealed that the suspect fraudulently obtained lodging and food from the Pomeroy Inn and Suites. Found inside the suspect’s room were stolen pieces of mail from the damaged mailbox that RCMP responded to earlier.
Khoda SULLIVAN, 20 years old, is facing 11 charges as follows:
– fraudulently obtain lodging contrary to s. 364 Criminal Code
– fraudulently obtain food contrary to s. 364 Criminal Code
– make a false statement in writing contrary to s. 362 Criminal Code
– mischief under $5000 contrary to s. 430 Criminal Code
– breach of a court order x 2 contrary to s. 127 Criminal Code
– possession of property under $5000 obtained by crime x 5 contrary to s. 354 Criminal Code.
RCMP are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Khoda SULLIVAN. If anyone has any information on his location, please contact the Olds RCMP Detachment at 403-556-3324 or Crimestoppers.