Beaumont, Alberta – On the evening of February 24, 2015, Beaumont RCMP officers received a complaint of a missing person. Leonard Labonté, an 82-year-old elderly man, was last seen leaving the Beaumont Medical Clinic on February 24, 2015 at about 17:15 p.m. and has not been seen or heard from since.
His family advised that Leonard not returning home is uncharacteristic of his behaviour, and he suffers from a medical condition which he requires medication.
At the time of his disappearance, Leonard was driving:
- red 2001 – 4 doors Oldsmobile car
- Alberta licence plate WZG 313
He is described as:
- 5’7″ tall
- 146 lbs
- grey hair
- blue eyes
He was last seen wearing:
- light button up cardigan sweater (black or grey in colour)
- light coloured shirt underneath sweater either white or light blue
- black pants
- black leather shoes with velcro straps
- no hat, coat or glasses seen
Anyone who has information as to Leonard’s whereabouts or his disappearance is asked to contact the Beaumont RCMP at 780-949-7410, or their local police service, immediately.