The RCMP from Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan, as well as the Lethbridge Regional Police Service, are requesting the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect who is believed to have committed eight armed robberies across the three provinces. The robberies occurred on/at the following dates and locations:
· December 1st, 2014 at 2:42 pm at a financial institution in Princeton, British Columbia.
· December 9th, 2014 at 4:37 pm at a financial institution in Vernon, BC.
· December 19th, 2014 at 4:55 pm at a financial institution in High River, Alberta.
· December 23rd, 2014 at 4:54 pm a financial institution in Merritt, British Columbia.
· January 8th, 2015 at 7:16 pm at a financial institution in Swift Current, Saskatchewan.
· January 13th, 2015 at 5:55 pm a financial institution in Lethbridge, Alberta.
· January 16th, 2015 at 3:30 pm at a financial institution in Claresholm, Alberta.
· January 21st, 2015 at 5:55 pm at a financial institution in Aldergrove, British Columbia.
· Caucasian male;
· Between 25 to 35 years old;
· Slim build;
· 5’6” to 6’ tall;
· Unshaven, brown goatee/beard;
· Seen wearing a black toque and dark sunglasses;
· Dressed in dark clothing, and wearing gloves.
All robberies involved a weapon; either being produced or mentioned. In all instances, the suspect exited the financial institutions with an undisclosed amount of cash and fled on foot. No employees or customers present in the financial institutions at the time of the incidents were physically injured.
Police from Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan are working to identify the person responsible and bring them safely into custody. The public should not approach the suspect as he is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information regarding any of these robberies, or if you have information on the identity of the suspect, call the tip line at 1-844-887-6287.