Saturday, August 10, 2019 – 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Get into the spirit of reusing. Drop off your gently used clothing, then refresh your wardrobe — browse clothes and take what you want!
- Drop off starts at 11 AM (no entry for ‘swap and shop’ until 12 noon)
- Clothing for infants, children, and adults welcome
- All remaining clothing will be donated locally
Donations may include:
- Purses, backpacks, suitcases, luggage, wallets, belts
- Household linens including bedding, towels, curtains, pillows, tea towels, duvets, and blankets
- Reusable shopping bags
TWICE THE FUN! We also have an Environmental Exploration Day in the Education Centre happening here the same day, so stop by to take in both events! Learn more about the exploration day.