Every year, the Town chips hundreds of Christmas trees. To ensure your tree is collected place it out no later than January 8.
- Place your tree at your regular cart collection area (lay it down on its side).
- Residents with small trees can cut and place them in their green cart.
- Do NOT put the tree in a plastic bag.
- Please remove all ornaments, wires, tinsel plastic, tree stand etc. from trees.
- Trees in bags or with decorations will not be collected.
- The Town will collect and chip Christmas trees onsite starting January 10, 2019. NOTE: Your tree may not be collected on your waste collection day.
Trees in bags will not be collected. You may also self-haul your Christmas tree to the Okotoks Operations Centre parking lot until January 25, 2019.