Senior Drama presents “Shrek, the Musical”
Show dates are May 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th; daily matinee curtain time is 10:30 am, and evening performances on the 28th and 29th begin at 7 pm. Matinees, $2 and evenings $5, tickets available at the door. Appropriate for all ages.
We have started our Spolumbo’s Fundraiser. This fundraiser sells sausages (fresh) and burgers (frozen) that are all free of the following: Gluten – MSG – Binders – Fillers – Preservatives – Eggs – Dairy – Nuts – Nitrates). This is the perfect time for selling since it’s great BBQ weather! There is a chicken sundried tomato burger and a special Spolumbos blend of pork and beef! All items are packed in a 2.75kg tray and shrink wrapped 2 trays per 5.5kg case.
Prices are as follows:
- Spicy Italian Pork Sausage 36/155g $75 per case of 36 sausages
- Mild Italian Pork Sausage 36/155g $75 per case of 36 sausages
- Chorizo Pork Sausage 36/155g $80 case of 36 sausages
- English Banger Sausage 50/100g $75 per case of 50 sausages
- Maple Breakfast Pork Sausage (Small) 110/50g $75 per case of 110 sausages
- Maple Breakfast Pork Sausage (Large) 158/35g $80 per case of 158 sausages
- Chicken Apple Sausage 36/155g $85 per case of 36 sausages
- Chicken Sundried Tomato Sausage 36/155g $85 per case of 36 sausages
- Turkey Cranberry Sausage 36/155g $90 per case of 36 sausages
- Spolumbos Burger (frozen) 36/165g $95 per case of 36- 165gram patties
- Chicken Sun Dried Tomato (frozen) 36/165g $95 per case of 36- 165gram patties
Product and nutritional information can be found at www.spolumbos.com
This fundraiser will run from April 28th – May 22nd. Orders will be delivered to the school FRESH (not frozen) on Friday, June 12th, 2015. The deadline to order from one of our students, is May 22nd. If the delivery date changes, we will notify anyone who placed an order asap!
Contact the High School if you are interested in supporting this fundraiser: 403-938-4973.
A&G Hot Dog Days
We have a great opportunity to run a hot dog stand at the Country Food Mart from 11am to 3pm on three Saturdays: May 9 & 23 and June 6. Please come out and support the travel club by purchasing a hot dog!