- When: Thursday, March 3, 2016 from 7:00 to 9:00pm
- Who: Students/Athletes/Parents/Coaches/Community Members
- What: Shawnee Harle Presentation
- Where: Oilfields High School
- Why: Fresh perspective on being involved in athletics
- Cost: $5/person at the door
For more information please contact Leigh Bretzlaff at the school.
• Empowering our kids and athletes to reach their Full Potential and Succeed in both Sport and Life.
• Deliver feedback so that it is both useful and effective.
• Build mental toughness by being solution oriented; build self-esteem and confidence.
• Understand how praise can either help or hinder depending on how it’s delivered.
How “do-overs” build confidence and encourage risk-taking
“When an athlete believes they can save themselves and understands that the most important approval is self-approval, it does not guarantee a gold medal, but it does build self-esteem, character and resilience and I am
convinced these are Gold Medal attributes on the Podium of Life.” ~ Shawnee Harlee