HIGH RIVER, AB: Outreach workers from World Renew and the Town of High River have added new dates to their Disaster Recovery Program (DRP) training and assistance sessions. Any residents looking for help reviewing or appealing their application are encouraged to register for the free class.
The upcoming sessions are being held on:
- Thursday, January 8 from 6 to 8 p.m. OR
- Saturday, January 17 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., OR
- Tuesday, January 27 from 6 to 8 p.m.
(Classes are limited to 12 participants)
Who should attend the class:
- If you had a DRP file and are not sure if you received all applicable funding.
- If you’ve heard that you can appeal your DRP claim, but aren’t sure where to start.
- If your DRP file is closed and you want some assistance in reviewing it, or you want to understand what options and next steps are available to you.
- If you still have unpaid receipts to submit.
Classes are held at Bow Valley College (2nd Floor, 710 Centre Street S.E.) in High River. They are free to attend but registration is required. To register please call 403-441-2399 or email email@example.com.