HIGH RIVER, AB: Bow Valley College, in cooperation with the Town of High River, is hosting several mould education sessions with expertise provided by Alberta Health Services. The sessions will be held on:
• Monday, Mar. 2 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
• Monday, Mar. 9 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, Mar. 18 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Any residents with questions relating to mould in their homes are encouraged to attend one of the sessions. There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
Questions that will be discussed include:
• What should I do if I suspect there is a mould issue in my home?
• How can I identify if I have a mould issue?
• Should I have mould testing done?
• How can I mitigate mould issues?
• Are there any health issues associated with mould?
• If I am hiring a consultant, what should I look for?
Classes are limited to 18 participants. Additional classes may be held on future dates depending on demand for this course.
This session will be held at Bow Valley College (2nd Floor, 710 Centre Street S.E.) in High River. To register call 403-441-2399, emailhighriverevents@ bowvalleycollege.ca, or in-person at Bow Valley College.