Turner Valley Golf Club
June 6, 2016
We are looking forward to our 3rd annual MRAS golf tournament on Monday June 6, 2016 at the Turner Valley Golf Course. Last year our tournament was blessed with hot, sunny weather and we are predicting the same this year.
In any given year, our not‐for‐profit society has more than 110,000 visitors come through our gates while many local, youth‐oriented user groups, call our facilities home. Our 500‐plus local volunteer base plans and executes many of our classic events like:
- the 111th Millarville Races
- the 109th Priddis & Millarville Fair
- the Millarville Rodeo
- the Millarville “Run To The Farmers’ Market” Half Marathon.
- the Millarville Farmers’ Market, the largest in Southern Alberta
- the Millarville Christmas Market, one of the largest craft fairs in the province.
Our previous two golf tournaments raised funds to support the upgrading of our water treatment plant and, thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, volunteers and golfers, we met our goal. The funds raised this year will be used for government grants as matching funds, allowing us to achieve ongoing upgrades to our century old facility buildings.
We would like to ask that you consider a contribution to our Golf Tournament, either as a sponsor, a Silent Auction donator or golfer. Any donations can be sent to:
or we can make arrangements for pick‐up.