- Do you have the tools needed to help your child succeed at home or in school?
- Do you know if your child is developing at the right pace?
- Would you like to understand how your child learns?
Building Blocks can help. This is a free program for families living in communities or the rural area of the M.D. of Foothills.
- Eleven at-home sessions
- Fun activities to promote learning
- Learning inventories
- Milestone assessments
- Motivation techniques
- Programs personalized for your family
- Support for ESL families
…..and much more!
To register you can phone Literacy for Life Foundation at 403-652-5090 or visit our website: www.litforlife.com