Do you think you have what it takes to be a member of the Brampton Beast, ECHL affiliate of the Montreal Canadiens?
Here is your chance to prove your abilities. The Beast will be hosting an OPEN TRYOUT at the end of July prior to their main preseason camp.
The OPEN TRYOUT will be held on July 24th, 25th, and 26th at the Powerade Centre in Brampton, Ontario. The cost of the camp will be $275CDN (+ 13% HST) per player (paid upon registration) and will include three separate ice sessions (subject to change). Please note there are no refunds available on registration fees.
Players that earn the right to move on from this camp will be held over to participate in our main training camp taking place in the fall. While the Beast realize that there are free agent camps happening all summer long, if you feel that you are capable of playing professional hockey, this will be your best opportunity.
This is the third year the Beast are hosting a free agent camp and as such spots have been going quickly. We suggest that you sign up quickly as there will only be a limited amount of players attending. There will be a minimum of 2 spots for players to attend our main camp in the fall.
To sign up for the camp, please fill out the order form on the Beast website available here. We look forward to seeing what you can do on the ice this summer!
- Registration period will end July 17, 2015
- The Brampton Beast have the right to make the final decision on the Open Tryout roster based on number of players signed up at each position.
- Once registered you will receive a follow up email for payment. Coaches go over every email and make decisions on who will attend.
- Final camp information will be sent after the registration period is complete.
- Each player MUST have a full set of equipment including a mouth guard and a helmet with a visor. You will not be permitted on the ice if you do not have these.
- All players must have proof of their own health insurance before signing up.
- All camp schedules and ice times are *subject to change*
- For more information, please contact Peter Goulet at 905.564.1684 or email@example.com.