Ginni is opening the first Cooking School in Black Diamond after successfully running cooking classes there since opening Ginni’s Kitchen in October 2014.
The Ginni’s Cooking School will be offering a wide variety of cooking classes for kids and adults, from ages 3 and up including fun Cooking Birthday parties, Corporate events and specialized cooking classes conducted by experienced Chefs.
Why is our Cooking School different?
* The first of its kind in Black Diamond
* Offering a wide variety of classes for kids and adults
* Retailing cookbooks by local Alberta authors and inviting authors to promote their books by conducting cooking demos and promotional events
* Weekly class, focused on cooking in under 45 minutes for a family – promoting once a week cooking concept to encourage less food wastage, economical costs and healthier food for the family.
* Subsidized classes for non-profit organizations including the Black Diamond Rockies, Minor Hockey Team to encourage athletes to eat healthy nutritious meals.
After managing the PC Cooking School in Deerfoot Meadows for a couple of years, and teaching cooking classes at various Cooking Schools across Calgary, Ginni had wanted to open her own Cooking School where there was a cooking class or activity for everyone.
The Cooking School will open April 13th on Government Road in Black Diamond. For more information visit the website.