When a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, making lasting memories is the most important gift you can receive. But for family caregivers, the opportunity to create those precious memories can be overshadowed with worry – worrying about your loved one’s comfort and pain management, worrying about completing daily household chores, worrying about ensuring legal and financial matters are in order.
At Foothills Country Hospice, we have exemplary palliative programs and support services in place to take that worry away – giving our families the opportunity to create those special memories in the final days or months of life.
This holiday season, eight special families will call Foothills Country Hospice home. Right now, you have an opportunity to help create precious, lasting memories for families in our care.
- You can now find our WISH LIST online
- Since January, we have cared for 81 residents & their loved ones.
- Our volunteers have already contributed 10,001 hoursof service in 2019.
- There is NO COST to our residents for their stay or meals.
- We need to fundraise $1.3 MILLION annually just to keep our doors open.
- We’re on social media! You can find us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram under the handle @countryhospice