- If you have a live Christmas tree it is important to have a fire extinguisher nearby.
- Test your smoke alarms monthly to make sure they work, and be sure to install smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarms on every level of your home — especially near sleeping areas.
- Use safe online shopping practices such as shop with trusted merchants, use strong passwords, do not use public computers or public wireless for online shopping, pay by credit card, keep a paper trail, and review privacy policies.
- Every year, thefts from parked cars spike during the holiday season, especially in the parking lots of malls and shopping areas, as well as other large parking lots. Drivers can take steps to avoid thefts, such as parking in a well-lit area and keeping purchases out of site in the trunk.
- Snow Removal from your sidewalk and driveway is critical to prevent you and your guests from injuring themselves on ice.
AE Security is a local family owned and operated company focused on providing the best service available.