CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA, February 29, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — Equi-Health Canada believes strongly in the protection of all horses through education and training.
In honor of Horse Protection Day, March 1, Equi-Health Canada is pleased to announce that for the entire month of March, 10% of all income from their education programs will be donated back to various horse protection organizations.
This is including but not limited to The Brook Hospital for Animals, World Animal Protection Canada, The Horse Protection Society of British Columbia, and many others.
Help support horse protection by enrolling in one of their many education programs across Canada!
- Equine Health and Emergency First Aid – a full day of hands on learning – our most comprehensive course! You’ll learn everything from proper vital signs techniques to identifying sources of pain on the horse to digestive emergency care and proper bandaging methods for maximum healing and protection!
- I Can Help—Horse First Aid for Kids – a 3 hour hands on equine first aid program for horse crazy kids ages 5-10.
- First Aid Fundamentals – a 3 hour program covering the ‘NEED TO KNOW’ for ages 10 and up!
- Advanced—Remote—Wilderness First Aid – an intensive full day course learning how to plan, prepare and react to the most extreme situations involving your horse. When you’re deep in it and it’s just you and your horse… would you know how to help?
- Disaster Planning and Emergency Preparedness – a full day of scenario based disaster planning and re-enactment, including barn fire prevention and reaction, flood, blizzard, hurricane, tornado and more. Learn how to be prepared for and handle worst case scenarios for you, horses and livestock.
Take one…. take them all! You’ll have a great day working with horses, knowing you’re helping not just your own horse, but helping protect other horses across Canada and beyond!
Visit the website for a complete listing of available courses, or call us to host one at your facility. Everything we do at Equi-Health Canada… is for the life and the love of the horse.