Didsbury, AB – Pursuant to a stolen property investigation where the RCMP Emergency Response Team assisted with the arrest of one subject on April 2, 2015, one adult male has been charged with numerous Criminal Code offences.
32 year old Cory Delvin Freeborn, has been charged as follows:
· Fail to Comply with Recognizance,
· Theft of mail before delivery,
· Possession of mail,
· Possession of stolen property – 7 charges,
· Breach of firearms prohibition – 3 charges,
· Possession of a firearm, possession unauthorized,
· Possession of a prohibited firearm with readily accessible ammunition.
Freeborn has been remanded into custody, and made his first appearance in Calgary Provincial Court on April 7, 2015, at 9am.