There are plenty of Christmas markets and events to take in as we find ourselves in the midst of the Season! Check out our calendar so you don’t miss any! Go to our main page and hover over Gateway Gazette in the menu bar across the top and you will see “Events”. Just click on that and you will go to our calendar that is filling up with great activities!
If you don’t see your event posted then please fill out the form (at the top of the calendar where it says “click here”). Or you can email us at email@example.com or phone the office: 403-933-4283(GATE). We don’t want to miss anyone!
Check out some of these upcoming events in Black Diamond and Turner Valley:
- Turner Valley Legion Christmas Shopping Spree
- Handknit sweaters for sale at Glen Mead III, Black Diamond
- Rocky Mountain Symphony Orchestra, Turner Valley
- Christmas Tea and Bazaar at the United Church in the Valley
- Oilfields High Christmas Market, Black Diamond
- Light Up Black Diamond
- High Country SPCA Christmas Market, Turner Valley
- Breakfast with Santa at the Legion, Turner Valley
- Live Nativity, Black Diamond
- Farewell to Diane at the Library, Turner Valley
- Country Christmas Concert
- Oilfields Hospital Christmas Bazaar
The calendar also includes events in Okotoks (this weekend is their big light up event!), High River (don’t miss the Santa Claus Parade on Dec 2nd!), Bragg Creek (they have the Spirit of Christmas coming up the first weekend of December) and Nanton (they Light the Way at the end of November).
Don’t head to that crowded mall. Visit one of these small town events, do some Christmas shopping and find your Christmas spirit in the country!