Calgary – Calgary Stampede Lotteries is pleased to announce the winners of this year’s lottery draws. The prize winners were selected Wednesday, July 20.
This year’s winners are:
- Rotary Dream Home: Kelvin Daly – Calgary, AB
- Kinsmen Wheels – Truck and 5th Wheel Package: MaryAnn Lenz – Calgary, AB
- Kinsmen Wheels – Truck and Boat Package: Dean Semeniuk – Calgary, AB
- Kinsmen Wheels – Truck and Toys Package: Cindi McKenna – Calgary, AB
- Kinsmen Wheels – Truck – Sierra Denali: Jimmie Burke – Portage, MB
- Kinsmen Wheels – Corvette: Sandra Beckner – Lethbridge, AB
- Kinsmen Wheels – Harley Davidson: Shirley Bergeron – Calgary, AB
- Stampede Split ‘em 50 Draw ($739,642.50): Tammy Noel – Airdrie, AB
Calgary Stampede lottery winners will be awarding their prizes at a special reception on Tuesday, July 26 at 4 p.m. in the Brand Room at Stampede Headquarters. Media are invited to conduct interviews with all winners.
The Early Bird Prize of a Camaro was won by Chindara Vilaythong of Calgary
The VIP Package (drawn in April) was won by Wayne and Ann Suitor of Blackie. They won a Hawaii Vacation that included a cruise and airfare worth $9,230.57!
About the Calgary Stampede Lotteries
Purchasing tickets for Calgary Stampede Lotteries means you’re giving back to the community. Stampede Lotteries raises funds for Calgary Stampede, a not-for profit organization, and our youth and agricultural programs. The lotteries also raise funds for worthwhile community projects in southern Alberta through the Stampede’s two service partners: Kinsmen Club of Calgary and Rotary Club of Calgary South.
About the Calgary Stampede
The Calgary Stampede contributes to the quality of life in Calgary and southern Alberta through its world-renowned Stampede, year-round facilities, western events and several youth and agriculture programs. Exemplifying the theme “We’re Greatest Together”; the volunteer-supported, not-for-profit community organization preserves and promotes western heritage and values. All revenue is reinvested into Calgary Stampede programs and facilities.