The Calgary Police Service is proud to launch a free mobile app, providing another way for citizens to interact with the Service.
Advancements in technology have driven citizens’ expectations on how to engage with organizations. To respond to these expectations, months of research and consultation have gone into the development of the Calgary Police Service mobile app.
This is a robust, easy-to-use app that allows citizens to stay current with what’s going on in their community and the city as well as to communicate with us about their experiences with the Service. Features of the app include:
- Access to report crimes online
- Link to submit a tip through Crime Stoppers
- Share a compliment or file a complaint
- Links to a variety of resources, including crime prevention, youth programs, domestic violence, victim resources, and recruitment information
- Contact information along with the ability to book appointments and request traffic service from your smart device
- Station maps and crime maps
- Access to Calgary Police Service social media feeds and up-to-date news releases