February 14, 2015, 6 – 9pm
It’s a LOVE-IN! A Happening! A Celebration of Love! And Art, of course!
All are welcome! Bring yourself, bring a friend, bring a date, bring your beloved!
Here’s a peek at the special offerings we’ve got for you!
- We will be welcoming a new local artist to Bluerock Gallery, Doug Swinton, and feature our favourites of his fabulous nude figure paintings around the gallery for the weekend only!
- Dirk van Wyk will give a toast to “Art as a Sensual Experience” and will also be sketching in the gallery. Some lucky people will go home with a spontaneous gesture drawing!
- A special Valentine’s Day menu of goodies from Ginni’s Kitchen in Black Diamond
Spirit Hills special edition of “Wild Rose Passion” to taste
- Also on the “menu” are Poutinis from Soft Rock Bistro and Kransekage (Danish wedding cake) from the Black Diamond Bakery
- Music, poetry, and other special entertainment (to be confirmed)!