Turner Valley is growing…some of the vest and most beautiful floral display in the Foothills! Show us your bloomers and you could win a $100 for first place and $50 for the runner up in each category. Mayor Crane and Council will judge the entries beginning July 24 with the awards being announced on August 7. The categories are as follows:
- Home Grown Favourite: residential flower display
- Best Business or Non-Residential Display
- Community Spirit: a garden/flower box display that lifts spirits
- Conservation and environmental award: use of xeriscaping methods, water conservation, gardens or displays using recycled materials
- Creative Kids’ Gardening: includes flowers, vegetables, bee boxes, bat or bird houses.
- Open to all Turner Valley residents (families or individuals), businesses, and organizations.
- Entries must include name, address, and a phone number with a photo
- Submit your entry to email@example.com by July 24
- Photos and addresses must be provided
Personal information will be used in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).