Black Diamond Fire Department
If you think you might be interested you can come by the Fire Hall (120 5th St SW ) on Monday nights at 7:00pm.
Call for more information: 403-933-7866.
Becoming a Firefighter just might be the best experience of your life!
What we need from you:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Live or work in the district covered by the department.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Provide a Criminal record’s check complete with Vulnerable sector search
- Be able to commit a minimum amount of time for training, community events and call response.
- Help with department’s functions We do not require previous experience to apply.
What you get from us:
- Personal satisfaction
- New friendships
Turner Valley Fire / Rescue
Here’s what we provide you with:
- The opportunity to help people and the community.
- Excellent people, equipment and gear.
- Firefighter and medical training (NFPA 1001) at no cost
- Fun public events and fund raising.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Desire to learn and advance in your training and experience.
- Live in town or within 7 km of the hall (response times)
- A commitment to the department to attend training nights and calls.
- Professionalism while representing the dept, while in uniform in trucks and on scene.