At Girl Guides we make a positive difference in the life of every girl and woman who experiences Guiding. We help girls:
- Make new friends
- Make a difference in the world
- Learn new & fun things
- Develop their own identity
- Discover their skills and talents
- Gain confidence and experience
Girl Guide units participate in a variety of activities ranging from outdoor scavenger hunts, community service projects like tree planting and shoreline cleanups, sleepovers at science centres, camping and more.
Programs started this Fall on September 17th at The Lewis Memorial Church (across the street from Turner Valley School).
- Sparks Ages 5-6: Thursday’s from 6-7pm; Leader – Felicia Labbe
- Brownies Ages 7-8: Thursday’s from 6-7:30 pm; Leader – Christine Bates
- Guides Ages 9-11: Thursday’s from 6-8 pm; Leaders – Barb Froud & Rebecca Crombie
We are looking forward to another great year with Girl Guides!! If your girl would like to try one of our programs the First Meeting is FREE after that we require them to be registered for insurance purposes.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Christine Bates (403)933-7016.