Involve your kids – get them to do the shaking and placing while you cut them into wedges.
These oven-baked potato wedges are the perfect side dish and they taste great too!
- 4-6 potatoes, cut into lengthwise quarters (each potato cut into 8 wedges)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pour olive oil on top of aluminum foil on baking sheet and spread around.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large plastic bag and add a few potatoes at a time. Seal bag and shake to coat well. Place the potatoes coated side down into the oil in the pan.
- Continue doing this until all the potatoes have been coated and placed in the oil. Bake for about 15 minutes and then pull out and flip over on the other side. Bake for an extra 15 minutes. Serve hot. Don’t forget the Malt Vinegar or Ketchup or Ranch for dipping.