We can provide support for residents by offering healthy and nutritious meals while they are busy taking part in counseling, looking for housing, and dealing with the daily struggles of starting a new life.
Now, you can be a part of that! We are currently looking for volunteers who will prepare and cook/bake meals for our residents.
- Preparation of meals according to menu
- Maintain a safe and clean kitchen environment as outlined by health standards
- Recycle when appropriate
- Interact positively with residents, staff and other volunteers
- Clear communication skills
- Friendly and respectful to residents
- Punctual and Reliable
ROLE IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Families with children over the age of 12 (maximum 4 people)
- Small groups (maximum of 4 people) such as book clubs, church groups, community organizations
- 2 hours per shift
- Minimum commitment of 1 shift per month
START DATE: Ongoing
If you’re interested in joining the rotation, email email@example.com or call 403-603-5982