With everything we get thrown at us on a daily basis, who has time to “browse”? That’s why we’ve setup our Daily & Weekly Digest emails.
Subscribe for free to receive an email with a list of the articles posted during a specific time frame, along with a brief excerpt to help you decide if you’d like to read the full story.
Gazette Email Digests
(Available daily or weekly!)
Subscribe below for free!
Receive a daily or weekly email Digest of current articles. Choose from the options below.
Be sure to UNCHECK the options you do NOT want. (Don’t forget to add us to your safe list to prevent sensitive systems from blocking us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
Below is a description of the Digests we currently offer:
1) Gazette Daily Digest – with all article categories and locations posted in the entire site. This will likely range between 6 and 30 articles per day listed in one email.
2) Grassroots Weekly Digest – with only articles that we categorize as “Grassroots”. This means the specific content that we would have included in our print edition – so primarily: Black Diamond, Turner Valley, Longview, Priddis and Millarville related articles, with a few extras from Okotoks, High River, Bragg Creek and regular columnists. It’s hard to predict how many article links will be provided in this email, but the maximum it can include is 50.
3) Okotoks Weekly Digest – covers all articles specifically categorized to the Town of Okotoks.
4) Goods News Only Weekly Digest (all areas) – this digest will include local level articles from all the communities we cover that are deemed to be “good news”, or in some cases neutral or the positive side of a not particularly good situation, but will never cover a negative perspective or a doom and gloom angle.
5) Pincher Voice Weekly Digest – NOW AVAILABLE! This digest will include all content as published by the Pincher Creek Voice publication.
As we grow, you can expect to see more Email Digest options become available relevant to specific areas and/or topics. We will make these available as Daily, Weekly or Monthly options dependent on the categories and amount of content involved.
If you would like to offer suggestions we’d love to hear from you – please fill out the form below to let us know what kind of content break-down you’d prefer to receive an email summary of. We can’t guarantee that your choice will get added immediately, however, the more people who request a particular grouping of content, the quicker we’ll make it happen. For now, just use the general comment box to specify how you would like to see content grouped for these emails – you can hover over our menu items above to see what categories are available.